10/29/2010

"I love animals and plants too much to prejudice either of them"

In this episode I answer a few questions and arguments made by a person who recently contacted me through youtube. The arguments I answer are: "If I look after a chicken and give it the best life I can, what is evil in allowing the chicken to return the favour?", "What is the difference in loving a pet dog, and one day having to euthanise 'it', compared to raising or hunting animals?", "Not all kept animals are treated inhumane", "How can you compare human slavery to eating meat?", "Would you prejudice a lion for eating another animal?" and "Eating meat is reportedly the reason our ancestors evolved into the most intelligent creatures to move upon the face of this Earth."

Listen HERE

Thanks for Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment